- How do I contact someone if I have a question or concern?
- Why should I subscribe for emails?
- How do I know if my order has been placed?
- When can I expect my shipment to arrive?
- Why do we ship on Wednesday's only?
With volume increasing, shipping on Wednesday's helps keep us organized with orders and build a great relationship with our local postal services. Choosing to ship once a week helps the local post services who's short staffed prepare for our weekly drop offs. It might be more convenient to ship daily but with unpredictable and short staffed mailing services right now, this ensures all orders are accounted for and shipped out in a timely fashion.
- How can I track my order?
- Why determines the cost of shipping?
- How will I receive my digital products?
- Can I use my digital products on Android tablets/PC/Mac?
- How does digital products work?